0

TAG: Lye Ying

1.Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
cheeks, forehead, nose (damn aint I horny)
2.How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!
3.Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
Anne, Tsiyin
4.Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Definitely not. I'm well disciplined XD
5.Will you ever donate blood?
Wanted to. They say I'm underweight so I can't.
6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Frankly, he was my best friend though (shrugs shoulder).
7.Do you want someone to be dead?
Money and Caps lecturer. He made me cry for setting Qs I can't answer. XD
8.What does your last text message say?
It's a long one can't really recall.
9.What are u thinking right now?
Thinking of what am I thinking right now.
10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
Haha I don't mind having someone to go shopping with XD
11.What whe time you went to bed last night?
10.30pm
12.Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Bought it during Church Camp 2003.
13.Is someone on your mind right now?
Money and Caps lecturer.
14.Who was the last person who text you
Alan.
TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...
1. Anne
2. Jasmine
3. Poh Lin
4. Liz
5. Janson
6. Yuet Ley
7. Yin Wei
8. Yuin Ching (didn't know you had a blog...)
9. Yoke Kuan
10. Eunice

15. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
Err idk..
16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
Female
17. If no. 7 and and no. 1 get together, would it be a good?
Doubt it. No.1 is obsessed with Paul. Haha!
18. What is no. 10 studying about?
Gonna be a lawyer soon :)
19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
Gosh~~A long time ago.
20. Is no. 4 single?
Yeah.
21.Say something about no. 2.
Drop dead HOT.
22.What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?
Homosexuality, maybe.
23.Describe no. 9.
Awh, good girl~~
24. What will you do if no. 6 and no. 7 fight?
Jump in and beat up No.7!
25. Do you like 8?
Ooo yeah.

0 comments:

Back to Top