0

Roses

The whole family went to the nursery. New arrivals: Cameron Highlands mini roses.

Mom pointed at the yellow ones. "I want this!"
Sis pointed at the orange-reddish ones. "I want this!"
I don't fancy roses, but I like following the crowd. I pointed at the creamy pink ones. "I want this!"

Dad says to the gardener, "We'll take all three." Wah.

Now the house's garden has three more pots of roses. Of three different colors.

On the way home, I told Mom (because she somewhat has some shopping spree tendency, without sustainability), "You have to keep the roses alive and blooming, man. We bought so much one short."

Mom: "I know. I'm gonna cut one stalk and give it to you on Valentines next year."

LOL how sweet. But I like sunflowers better don't you know that?

0 comments:

Back to Top