4
I face a deadly battle with a demonic beast, with coat of fur as red as fire and saliva as deadly as venom.

I search on its sleeping body for lifeless parasites and it suddenly attacked. I dodged, made a 360 leap and landed two feet away. Managed to escaped its bites, but it's deadly, smelly poisonous saliva got me. I looked up. The beast lured its long purple tongue at me. I glared, grabbed hold of my ultimate weapon ENAC and charged at it. It pounced and I dodged. Haha missed. After a few rounds of battle the monster ran away and I stood up straight. Triumphant. Victorious.

Just then, I was startled by a stench. As smelly that of a rotting corpse. I look down. Just as expected, the poisonous saliva has started corroding my skin. But have no fear! For the warrior never dies, at least in my story.

I rushed to the spring of life to wash my wounds, where I face another battle with another horrendous monster.

This one has the skin that of an old woman. Saggy and cold. Crawling on all fours. I froze.

The world is indeed full of monsters.

4 comments:

Liz said...

is this just a funny story that u made up or does it has meanings to it?

SH said...

Haha i don't think it's funny. It's lame XD

Janson said...

What game were you playing when you wrote this? xD

SH said...

I was mugging haha Money and Caps

Back to Top