3

Driving

Mom is a total back seat driver. I really hate driving with her in the car. Urgh.

There's this one fine day I drove to my sister's school (yeah with Mom). I can't recall but then I don't remember driving recklessly. According to Mom, I was. Whateverman.

Mom,
  1. 80km/h is not fast.
  2. I've looked long enough before changing lanes.
  3. Don't smack my hand or tug on the steering wheel when I'm driving or there's really gonna be an accident.
  4. Don't yell, "Press on the accelerator!" when what you mean is the brake, it's confusing me. Btw I already know how to drive.
  5. Please don't nag all the way. It's distracting.
  6. Don't say, "I can do this because I've drove long enough. You can't." It's not gonna make me listen.
  7. Please let me make my own decisions. I'm the one on the steering wheel.
Back to what Hannah Khaw said: Why drive when you can be driven?

3 comments:

Anne said...

There's this ad on the radio that tells people not to be backseat drivers.

Yeah my mum was like that too. And I had to hear it like FOUR times: My first brother, Mary, and my second brother.. Oh but before I started driving I tols her she doesn't need to tell me this and that cos I've already heard it three times. But Noooooo. She still did that to me -_-

SH said...

Definitely. All moms do this XD

Anne said...

And one day we'll be moms XD

Back to Top