0

Moms & Kids

Have you seen children singing? They are very cute. Very beautiful. A bunch of kinds from Sunday School had just performed on stage last Sunday for Mother's day.

A friend told me she used to sing The Lord's Prayer whenever she's afraid of ghosts as a little girl. Then I realised I did the same when I took my driving test. Throughout the whole day, I suppose I sung the song over and over again for at least 30 times.

I help out a little with the church's Sunday School. I like little children. I like it when they just randomly laugh at something which is not really funny after all; or when they chuckle at things you don't understand but they do. And it's a sensational pleasure when they held your hand. Hands, so small, so warm, so soft.

Not all are perfect. In fact, some are really kurang ajar 欠打 that made me feel that they are deprived of caning, and they seriously need some from me. Nevertheless, they are children. Caning does make a difference. I'm not patient enough to sit down and reason with children because they couldn't get my point. Then I laughed when I thought of Mom.

She's my mother who caned us like no one's business when we were young. She nagged from day till night. She's never patient enough to reason with us and never listens whenever we try to reason with her. But on one Sunday, I saw her holding both hands of a very active, mischievious little boy, look at him in the eyes, and spoke to him very sternly. The boy tried to look away, but she made him look back at her. LOL. After she finished her talk with him, he was obedient throughout the day.

I think this is the right way to talk to children. But I wonder why Mom doesn't use it on us. Even now. She is still Mom who nags all day long and refuses to listen to us. It's just different with other people's kids right? LOL I don't mind.

What's wrong with Blackboard? Now I can't do my work.

0 comments:

Back to Top