0

Goshes

Accounting lecturer is a funny guy. One day he says,"If I'm the leaser, you're the lessee."
Then he continues,"If I'm the employer, you're the employee."
And, "If I'm the punisher, you're the punishee."
The next day I heard this from Fharyl. A guy behind her continued the trend, "If I'm the fcker, you're the fckee."
Gosh.

Psychology lecturer says, "If you have a bunch of preschool kids with certain phobias, what do you do with them?"
A girls says, "Expose them to it!"
A guy behind answered, "You're one fcked up mom."
Gosh.

Received a text from a friend the other day: "Why scared of me is it guy with no balls."
Gosh.

Was doing Personality research essay and realised that I somewhat fall into Horney's compliant type.
Gosh. I'm not neurotic.

I'm always late for class these days.
Gosh.

Exam's coming.
GOSH!

0 comments:

Back to Top