0
I've this bunch of bad luck towering over me. I just don't understand why bad things keep happening to me.

Yeah, the latest one. Some random girl borrowed a book under my account by mistake and now if she defaulted on her loan or some sort of stuff, I'll have to pay the penalty because it's under my name.

It's a lot of procedures. I have to report to the University Library. Write a letter to inform the person in charge. So on so forth. Doesn't seem like help though. Worse to worst, I still have to pay.

However, Dad was not angry with me. I'm really surprised. He said when I have to pay, just give him the receipt. Yeah, it happened partly due to my carelessness. I forgot to log out that's why the mistake occurred. Hopefully she would return the book in time. It's due on 20th May.

Hah, maybe I should really stop daydreaming. It's causing me a lot of trouble. But it's not like I control such things. For me, I just daydream unconsciously.

Sigh, just hold on to the statement "everything happens for a purpose". Now I feel better.

Peace :)

0 comments:

Back to Top