0

The Snailish and the Sluggurious

About a month ago, my mother caught a really large (gigantic) snail in the park and she kept it in a bucket so that when I come home I can have a look at it.

Two days in the bucket with loads of papaya leaves (yes, snails near my house eat papaya leaves), it died. My father says the change in temperature caused its death.

Hmm. Snails are easy to kill.

A story I heard when I was young. About how snails turn into slugs.
Indeed snails are easy to kill. So God gave them shells so they could survive a little longer.

Some snails thought their shells were a burden, so *whoosh!* they threw their shells away. And they became slugs.
p/s: banana slugs are awhsoam :D they're like melting peeled bananas. Heeheehee!

And when the weather changed, slugs die, and they blame God for changing the weather. Snails die too, but they survived a little longer.

Think of this, shells being our identity. I wonder if I still have mine on.

0 comments:

Back to Top