0

Weird Dreams

Weird Dream#1

I dreamt that all my eye lashes fell out. But I was not worried. In fact I was quite happy.

So I told Ma, "Ma, I've got no lashes now. So I need mascaras."

"But where do you wanna apply the mascaras on? You've got no lashes."

I was like, "Yeah, nevermind. Falsies then."

"But you've got no lashes. Where do you wanna clip your falsies on?"

=.="

Weird Dream#2

I dreamt that I was fighting with Enemy No.1.

I attempted a side kick. It turned out really embarassing because my kick was as low as my knee.

Enemy No.1 laughed really loud.

I was embarassed, and then turned angry.

I charged at Enemy No.1, pushed him down, sat on him and clawed his face.

Punched Enemy No.1's face. Not hard enough.

Punched Enemy No.1's face again. Not loud enough.

Punched Enemy No.1's face again. Not accurate enough.

And I punched and punched and punched until I get the perfect punch.

Weird Dream#3

I dreamt I dated Rafael Nadal, who is freaking hot.

0 comments:

Back to Top