0

And So I Played Pranks

1. There was this very nice aunty who came to our house.

She looked at me, "What form are you in?"

"Form 3."

"Ooh, having PMR soon! Are you prepared?"

"Yeah sorta. But I'm really worried about my Geography."

"Haiyah! Don't worry! You're still young there's so much more to expect! When you're in your Form 4 and 5 then you'll think PMR is nothing."

"Ooo..." (laughing really hard on the inside...)

"What school are you attending?"

"SMK Seksyen 1 Bandar Kinrara."

Then Ma came and ask, "What time are you going to Uni tomorrow?"

"7.30am."

Aunty was confused, "Uni?"

Ma glared at me, "She's nineteen, Lillian."

2. Once, at a family gathering where it was so large we were seated with people we don't really know.

There was this aunty who asked me, "Dear, what form are you in?"

"Aunty, I'm doing my first year."

"Oh oh oh, which Uni?"

"MU."

"Oh oh oh MU! Your father graduated there!"

"Yes yes yes..."

"What programme are you doing?"

"Bachelor of Psychology and Business."

"Oh! I didn't know that now they offer such courses! Good good good! Study hard!"

"Monash University does."

0 comments:

Back to Top