0

And I Kissed Them Two By Two

I taught kids at Sunday School to sing the New Testament Song. They don't call it the New Testament Song, they call it The Matthew Mark Luke John Song.

And so aunties like to put me in trouble. They say, "Ooh, those of you who could remember the first two stanzas without looking at the slide, che che Szehui will give you something special."

I was like, Shit.

And so I said, "I will give each of you a kiss."

And so I continued, "To show that I am very serious in kissing all of you, I shall set my mouth apart for one week until I see you next Sunday."

And so I concluded, "I will not brush my teeth for one week, eat lotsa onions, garlics, grilled sotongs, and kiss you all."

Kids took a few steps back. Aunties gave me The Look.

One little boy looked at me. "Really?" He asked.

I think he's in love with me.

0 comments:

Back to Top