0
Oh and I realised how Maths doesn't make sense to me. Ever since kindergarten my Maths teacher will complain about me making stupid careless mistakes when counting. Yes, my Maths was never good. Good as in I'm able to achieve reasonably excellent results but I never bother to know the subject better. I am not passionate about Maths.

Ever since SPM was over I thought I could say goodbye to Maths (or Add Maths, whatever), then came foundation year. So after foundation year I though I could kiss Maths goodbye, then came Stats. And so after Stats I though I could really kiss Maths goodbye, then came Financial Management. And so, my wretched relationship with Maths was just as sucky as the last one. It dragged all the time, and we could never break up (as much as I wanted to).

Tsiyin says, "Don't you realise the word Finance does have a lot to do with Maths?" And yet I chose to major in it. Crown me Blur Queen, indeed I did not realise.

Psych lecturer looked at a slide filled with equations (stats equations) and asked, "Where's n?"

I pointed to the woman sitting on my right, "Anne's here." Hahahaha!

As much as people classify people who's not good in Maths as stupid. Lets just assume that I'm stupid because I don't like Maths (Science as well).

0 comments:

Back to Top