0

Nabal

I know a person by the name Nabal. She is arrogant and proud. She has no respect for anyone. And when she says something seemingly nice, we all know that she don't mean it. Everyone had said that it's no point getting into an argument with her, because she had a sharp tongue that held her opponents speechless, without fail. Nonetheless, such great talent, wasted upon a self centered beauty.

She held no shame upon embarrassing gestures and speech shown. And she is cleverly insolent. I had tried many times, although very diligently to resist the temptation of refuting her lies, trying to correct her of her deliberate misstatements, I ended up being badly wounded myself.

If a wise man goes to court
with a fool,
the fool scoffs and boasts,
And there was no peace for everyone.

If I were the wise man, I wouldn't argue. Supposedly I need to be wiser.

0 comments:

Back to Top