0

Violent Dreams

I had violent dreams.

These are dreams where I reacted as violently as I would. Had dreams of bitchy girls in school picking a fight with me, and I slapped her, pulled her hair, pushed her on the ground and kicked her unceasingly.

Several times I dreamed of my sister using my stationeries and not putting them back in place. I slapped and pinched her but she did not budge. She just stood there and let me assault her. All my victims could not retaliate. I was somewhat superior in my dreams. In addition, all my victims are females.

And I remember that when I first woke up after every dream, unconscious of it being just a dream, I always had this dreadful regretful feeling. Like, "Ugh why did I do it?! How am I gonna face her?"

I'm against violence. Somehow if these things should happen in reality, I wouldn't stretch an arm. I must be innately violent.

According to Freud, dreams are a tool used by humans to fulfill unconscious needs that are seemingly unacceptable in the social context. Freud also mentioned something about symbols representing different things, but mine's quite obvious.

Yeah, I must be innately violent.

0 comments:

Back to Top