0

Bday Mission

It has always been my birthday mission to buy Yuin ching's birthday gift on my birthday itself :) Supposedly we have such close birthdays and I always ended up giving her a belated birthday gift because I'm such a procrastinator. Haha. I'm so sorry for not being able to attend your birthday party, Dino dear. But I bought your gift! Muahaha, and if you want me to sing, I'll sing it here.

Happy belated birthday to you
Happy belated birthday to you
Happy belated birthday to Dino
Don't be mad at me cuz I bought a gift for you!!

And I do it with the piano's accompaniment. Heard it? Bet it's good.

Thank you Liz, Shu Xian and Ern Yee for the time today. I really enjoyed having tea with you all. And Liz, too bad now I'm regretting not devouring on a piece of chocolate rich cake as you offered me this afternoon. But then, today I'm so happy!! Hahahaha!!

Suppose this is the surprise. I expected one friend, out came the other two. Lol.

Thank you, Liz :)

0 comments:

Back to Top