0
Sometimes I just don't like it when my parents complain too much about my fees. It's not like I don't want them too. Sometimes when it's too much it gets tough on me. Plus those textbooks, why are they so expensive?

There's a reason why I don't spend much, or demand much, and study hard, with that weird hope that I could touch that border line and get discounts. I know they've paid a lot. Just then I feel really uneasy with what Mom had said, "Work hard and get the scholarship. Then your father could use the discounted money to pay your sister's fees. She's not the kind who could get excellent results." Why who wouldn't want good results. It's the capability to get it that counts. Salute for all geniuses.

Sometimes I just wonder are there nice parents who just pay the fees quietly.

Application:
"When I'm a mom myself in the future, I'll grumble a lot about fees too. It's good to pressurise kids so they would watch their spending, plus making them aim higher. LOL."

0 comments:

Back to Top