0

I'm sorry


Intense. Intense. Someone please tell me everything's gonna be alright.

The moment I realized I stepped on the accelerator and not the brake, my heart felt weak. I knocked into someone else's car bumper.

I day dream too much. I knocked into a stationary car. How noob can I be?

My mom saw an umbrella in the empty car. Brandon spotted a pair of ladies' shoes. The driver's a girl, we speculated.

I just wanted to tell her, "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

Please forgive me.

I was reminded of a song chorus.

"Cause I got a couple dents in my fender
Got a couple rips in my jeans
Try to fit the pieces together
But perfection is my enemy
On my own I'm so clumsy
But on Your shoulders I can see
I'm free to be me"

Francesca Battistelli, Free to be me.

Indeed on my own I'm so clumsy... :(

1. I've been stretched to my limits, 2. the frustrating traffic jam, 3. the Monash University parking lot which is always full and 4. my terrible driving skills. My heart felt weak.

I'm learning to still hold onto Him and trust Him in every circumstance.

0 comments:

Back to Top