0

lol up a bit Part II

The Case of Fharylynna Foo Chiew Ling
Sh: omg when am i seeing you again?!!
I've got new jokes.
tmr got go school anot?!!
Fafa: hahahaha yup going in the afternoon
what time you baliking?
Sh: 130pm
haiyo you shd come in the morning
and let me start your day with a massacre of brain cells.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Fafa: ohhh nooooo tell me now
Sh: *kindly refer to Part I Instructions*
Fafa: i know i know
wait i draw
Sh: Meh lei geh.....
where you wanna replace the two lines?
Fafa: at the other end
so it becomes like this

Sh: WRONGGG!!
Fafa: haaa????
then toppppp?????
Sh: MEH LEI GEHHH?!!
Fafa: my second drawing looks like a rocket
straight fly up to the sky and escape the bullet
ohhhh wowww... that means pigs can flyy!!
okay that was really lame
Sh: OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL JAPHETH THIS
LOL FAFA BOTH YOU AND TY ARE EQUALLY CREATIVE
Fafa: hahahaha she said the same thing?
Sh: No she said something worse
Fafa: what she said?? what she saiddd???
Sh: I'll post all the pictures and convo on my blog later hahahahahahahaha
Fafa: NNNNOOOOOOO
szehuiiii
dont you daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Sh: aw man this is so fun!
ahh the creativity
Fafa: you must be so bored when you thought of this
okay wait
I should stop talking
in case this goes on your blog too (author's note: well it did!)
Sh: no no I'll filter
hehehe
faster faster
Fafa: can't think alrdy whats the answer?
Sh: ok give up?
Fafa: ya.....
Sh: *reveals answer*

......After a long pause......

Sh: omg fafa have you fainted.....
Fafa: no i didn't faint
i went into coma
gosh szehuuuuuiiii....u damaged my brain!!!
Sh: pls feel very privileged because even japh has not heard of this joke heeheehee
Fafa: my brain was seriously badly superbly damaged
now i need to go for a brain scan
evil you evil shshshshshshshshshshsh
Sh: heeheeheehee

0 comments:

Back to Top