0

Sigh

I got ready for school (or Uni) this morning and when I opened the shoe closet I saw this pair of heels given by a group of friends on my 18th birthday. Hardly worn them. Because I can't really walk in heels. In the end, I made a bet with myself. "If you can survive the day without tripping over and fell, you deserve a chocolate bar."

I survived half the day. Then the unfortunate event happened. I was strolling down the stairs of the school library when I tripped and fell off the flight of stairs. Guess it's the daydreaming. Guess it's the law of attraction, because I thought to myself, "I guess I'm gonna fall off this stairs." And the next second I fell. 

An Aussie guy pulled me up, picked up my phone and laptop. I've got bruises on my legs and the strap of my heels broke. A long long sigh. And another long long sigh. Sigh.

0 comments:

Back to Top