0
It has always been this way. Busyness take over and things seem to settle down. However in the end, I'll fall back a little for a while. It was when family came and took my hand.

Mom and Dad says, "Szehui, you're a good girl. We love you."
Sis says, "Remember it was I who picked you up from the drain where he dumped you."
Baby says, "To prove that I love you, I promise not to snap whenever you pat me the wrong way."
My church says, "We're with you."
Grandma says, "Darling, you're still young."
His mom says, "Stop grieving and move on. You'll be a success."
Anne says, "Have you been reading my book? You deserve better."
Tsi Yin says, "It's a blessing in disguise."
Cynthia says, "Time for you to enjoy life."
Eunice says, "Enjoy singlehood."
Liz says, "I'm always ready to lend you my ears."
Yuin says, "Call me up when you need me."
Rachel says, "I understand your pain." (I LOLed. As if she does XD)
Samuel says, "Shit!" (twice)
Shu Xian says, "Don't luan luan lai. You give me heartaches."

It's time for some things to disappear. And time for new things to reappear. As for those which disappeared, I pray that they won't reappear.

0 comments:

Back to Top