0

The Time Traveler's Wife

I do not regret watching Time Traveler's Wife!!


Plot:
1. Henry was in car with his mother singing, then they met with an accident.
2. Henry's head hit somewhere. Was injured.
3. Henry started to disappear. He screamed. His mom watched in horror.
4. Henry traveled in time to a week before his mother died.
5. Henry traveled back to where then accident happened.
6. His mother died in the crash. He didn't because he 'teleported'.
7. Henry met with Claire when she was 6 and he was 40 something.
8. They got married when they were 20 something.
9. Then a whole bunch of weird things just happen got to watch it I'm so lazy to tell.
10. Then Henry supposedly died.
11. Oh and before that, they had a daughter called Alba.
12. She could travel through time too.
13. So Henry supposedly died, but then he appeared time to time after his death and his loved ones could still see him even after he's dead. Because he could travel through time.

I've just wrote a very bizarre plot. Spoiled everything. But I enjoyed it so much because it was so romantic... They're just a really good-looking pair.

It's a romantic movie though some may call it a sci-fi with so called time traveling genes and stuff. The Dr. Kendrick a genaelogist (idk supposedly ppl who study genetic traits) was of little importance although I actually expect him to come up with something to cure Henry. He just became a friend to the family. I was like, "What..?"

At the end of the movie I sighed a sigh of relief. Maybe I was somewhat ready. Anne's ending was much more touching. I was quite sure she co-wrote the book hehe.

"So he kept disappearing and reappearing. Then one day he saw her and she saw him. And they know it was the last time they're gonna see each other."

But awh, it wasn't so I didn't cry. But then, I had waters welling up to be honest. Aah whatever >.<

0 comments:

Back to Top