0
School reopens. New environment. New people. I don't like blogging, because I have nothing to tell. Oh well, I have things to tell but somehow I just filter it enough to have nothing to tell. Had a friend who'd broken up with her boyfriend lately. Seeing her being upset made me swear that I will not put myself through this, if possible. I failed my driving test. I'm inconsolable because no one can change the fact that I have to retake the test and thus return to the place of which I didn't like to go. Heard some lame jokes lately. Although lame, I was laughing non stop. Guess I was lame that's why XP

JOKE#1: If Superman and Batman had a race, who would win?
Superman, because when Batman Begins, Superman Returns.

JOKE#2: Why do we sing hymns and not hers?
Because we say Amen and not Awomen.

LOL

0 comments:

Back to Top