0

My Dream

I cried myself to sleep last night and I had a dream. I was in an empty classroom after my last few friends bid me goodbye and left. Suddenly, a swirl of wind, and he appeared. He had glorious golden hair, and he looked exactly like Nero from DMC4. I recalled being impressed by Nero's look. I've always said that he's handsome. Lalala whatever. My brain is not clever in creating its own character, so I guess this is it.

"Santozo! Where have you been all this while?". Sounds like I knew him for a long time. Weird name. Szehui's head, what can you expect?

"I've been around the world singing.". He took out his guitar and started playing. Heavy metal music. I smiled, but I don't like it.

Suddenly, the bell rang. In college, there is no bells. However, this is my dream. "Oh gotta rush. Got class.". He lifted his hand and waved. I ran.

How can I ever lost my way in school. I couldn't find my classroom. After going stairs after stairs, corridors after corridors, I gave up. I went into an empty classroom and thought,"Maybe I'll skip Global today."

Again, Santozo appeared. Weird name. He took me to the sunflower field. He bought me candies. He brought me to a lot of places. I forgot. In the end he brought me to a place where people are dying slowly. "One day, we'll be like them.". All I saw was a few Chinese migrants in agony. Why Chinese? And Baby dying from the pain of his right front limb.

Throughout the whole night, the thorn in the flesh did not appear. The word selfish did not appear. Usually, they will. Santozo is not real. He's what my mind created. Sometimes, when you're really heart broken, your mind will create a Santozo to cheer you up.

I'm not dreaming cheating. Santozo is my friend. I look forward to seeing him tonight.

0 comments:

Back to Top