0

lalala random

I wanna change my blogskin. I wanna watch Spongebob. I wanna watch The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. I wanna watch Camp Rock. For a moment I think that The Mummy's mummy is handsome(eewww). For once I realise Joe Jonas's eyebrows are mono(whoa). Suddenly I think Demi Lovata isn't pretty at all(yea right, so I should take her place huh).


Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Once again, the day is saved! Thanks to the Power Grim
Adventures!!

Handsome huh? Had a hard time from my dad for that remark.


I swear he had monobrows! Maybe not here.


I'm not hungry I don't feel like eating. Now I realise that M&Ms is too sweet. McDonald's is too salty. CocaCola is too sweet. Pepsi is too gassy. J Co is too fattening. Wendy's is too expensive(maybe,for a cheapo like me).

Pasar malam is too noisy. Home is too quiet.

Lalalala random

0 comments:

Back to Top